Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting Caught Up....Kind Of

First things first, I really need to get internet at home!  This going a week between posting pictures is for the birds!  I've slacked a bit on the daily pictures so I think I might be missing one or two days and I have a few on my phone that have to be transferred over as well.  But here you go!

Day 5 of 365

I can not express enough, how much I love my reusable shopping bags!  I think I have a total of 8 or 9 of them and it is the end of the world when I forget to take them to the grocery story with me.  I mean, come on, I can EASILY make one trip with all my purchases instead of 2 or 3 trips.  And I'm cutting down on plastic bags in the process.  That's what I call a win-win situation!


Day 7 of 365

I kind of have an addiction to The Body Shop.  I love everything about it; the natural smelling products, the fact that they are community fair trade and cruelty free, and just how awesome they are!  While this picture will give you a pretty good idea of my current supply, I realized after I took it, that I have another 4 or 5 items that should have been included!  Love love love.  As a matter of fact, both me and Mya go there so often that we are on a first name basis with one of the ladies that work there; Mya greets her with a huge hug and I'm friends with her on Facebook.  She's a great gal!  I'll have to get a pic of her sometime this year.  But if you're ever at Woodland Mall, go check out The Body Shop and ask for Erika.  She will treat you right!


No comments:

Post a Comment