Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pictures 1-4 (and my thoughts on the flu virus)

Despite my growing fear of going out in public and coming into contact with the flu virus (EEK!!!), I am allowing myself an hour or two at Panera to enjoy a salad and partake in some wonderful people watching....Oh, and to update the blog.

Ok, I finally figured out how to load my pictures from my new camera onto the computer.  Thankfully it was MUCH MUCH EASIER that I had anticipated it would be.  So, hold onto your seats people, here are my first 4 days of pictures! I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Day 1:  This picture was probably the easiest one for me to decide on.  One of my favorite things about the new year is being able to buy a new calendar.  You can see the two sharpie markers there too.  Pink is strictly for Mya's appointments, school activities, girl scouts, play dates, etc...you get the point I'm sure.  The plain old black one is for everything else.  I should really pick up a color that's a bit more fun and exciting.


Day 2:  Mya begged and begged to have ice cream before she went to bed because she wanted to crush up on of her candy canes and mix it in.  How could I say no to that?


Day 3:  Sleepover night!  These two put on one heck of a model shoot/fashion show for me.


Day 4:  My favorite picture so far!  We spend the afternoon at the Grand Rapids Public Museum and while both girls were all about having their pictures taken, I said something funny to them and caught them with some great genuine smiles.  Love it!


Sidenote:  Only 2 more days until school resume from Christmas break.  THANK GOD.  I love my child to pieces, but we have both been driving each other crazy!  And I know for a fact, that I'm not the only person in the United States that feels this way!  And besides that, I'm ready to get back into our crazy weekly schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment